From on-boarding to health insurance and everything in between, take care of all of your benefits needs by creating your own Private Health Exchange.
Get a quote for your Group Health Insurance by filling out the form below.
Licensed Counselors and decision support are also available to help you decide the best plan to choose for your business’ individual needs.
You decide how much, they decide what works.
With defined contribution, you give your employees a set amount of money to spend on benefits—it’s like an allowance for their insurance—and they use that money to shop for the coverage that meets their individual needs. So instead of offering a “one-size-fits-all” health and benefits package, you empower your employees to choose the combination of coverage that’s just right for them.
You set up rules around where the money is spent.
For example, if you gave your employees a monthly allowance of $350, you could decide that $300 can be spent on health insurance, and $50 can be used for dental coverage, a vision plan or other benefits. And if you want to keep offering some plans that are 100% employer-paid—like long-term disability or life insurance—that’s up to you.
We make it easy for you to decide how to allocate the funds, and our decision support tools help your employees decide which plans work best.
For many small employers, it’s difficult to meet participation requirements that ancillary plan providers have in order to offer quality employee benefits. These hurtles have been removed through the program. Plus, many of the benefits offer special pricing.
As an employer, you can choose to contribute some funds to help your employees cover the cost of the product. You also have the option to remove any of the products you don’t want to offer.
From basic questions to in-depth consultations, it’s important to have a live person awaiting your call when you need help. It’s also important to work with an advisor that takes the time to develop specific knowledge about you and your family. Our dedicated team of Benefits Counselors are specially trained to work with you and can provide you and your employees with expert advice about health plans. They have already helped thousands of members with common inquiries like checking provider networks, making sure prescription drugs are covered, and explaining difficult to understand insurance jargon.
Go beyond everyday payroll functions with a system that is intuitive and user-friendly. From custom reports to proactive features like the pre-process register to evaluating compliance with The Affordable Care Act (ACA), the accuracy and time saved is monumental.
Other great features:
– New Hire Templates: Simplify gathering demographics, earnings, deductions, and direct deposit information
– Custom Checklists: Keep track of all critical steps both inside and outside the system to ensure none are missed along the way
– Custom Framework: Configure custom general ledgers, accruals, and complex reports with calculations for quick, actionable decision making
– Quick Edit Templates: Tailor your payroll and HR processes by using “drag and drop” technology
– Pre-Process Register: Ensure accurate paychecks with the ability to instantly preview, correct, and verify prior to processing payroll
The HR Admin Portal is your source to manage your employees benefits. Once in the portal, you have access to real-time reporting tools and an advanced billing suite. In addition, we have a dedicated team of COBRA experts to oversee the COBRA processes and manage tedious tasks like mailings and payments so your Administrator doesn’t have to.
Other Great HR Features:
– Total Comp Statements
– Employee Self-service
– EDI & Web Services
– Employee communications
– Paperless Enrollment
– Employee Handbook
– Summary Plan Description (SPD)
Navigate the new world of health care and comply with the complex provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
In today’s rapidly changing environment, our tools are quickly and easily configurable and available on-demand, with numerous scheduling and alert options, to meet the evolving needs of your business.
Compliance Features Include:
– Managing risk with numerous dashboards and rule tools
– Employee notifications for W-2’s, site exchange notices, section 6055, 6056 and IRS returns and more
– Employer reporting for new taxes & fees and for IRS returns (Form 1095-B and Form 1095-C)
– Regulatory Plan Changes that include new hire waiting periods, auto-enrollment, dependent coverage rulesand annual limits for FSAs, HSAs and 401(k)